The CernVM-FS software is available in form of several packages:
- Adds the CernVM-FS yum/apt repository.
- Contains a configuration and public keys suitable for nodes in the Worldwide LHC Computing Grid. Provides access to repositories in the cern.ch, egi.eu, and opensciencegrid.org domains.
- Empty package to satisfy the cvmfs-config requirement of the cvmfs package without actually installing any configuration.
- Contains the Fuse module and additional client tools. It has dependencies to at least one of the cvmfs-config-\(\cdots\) packages.
- Contains the
libcvmfs.astatic library and the
libcvmfs.hheader file for use of CernVM-FS with Parrot [Thain05] as well as the
libcvmfs_cache.astatic library and
libcvmfs_cache.hheader in order to develop cache plugins.
- Only available through yum. This is a wrapper for
cvmfs_config setup. This is supposed to provide automatic configuration for the ATLAS Tier3s. Depends on cvmfs.
- Contains the CernVM-FS server tool kit for maintaining publishers and Stratum 1 servers.
- The publishing gateway services are installed on a node with access to the authoritative storage.
- Daemon that unpacks container images into a repository. Supposed to run on a publisher node.
- Websockets frontend for used for repository update notifications. Supposed to be co-located with a RabbitMQ service.
- Scientific Linux 6 kernel with aufs. Required for SL6 based Stratum 0 servers.
- Stand-alone utility to export file system trees into containers for HPC use cases.
- Contains the
cvmfs_unittestsbinary. Only required for testing.